Saturday, June 16, 2007

HAPPY 28th TO US !

was @ vivo . had our carl'sjr 4 lunchy.(; den, walkd ard, u know my bf is damn lazy ! he's even lazy 2 wait for me to shop omg n you know again, i lost my friggn ezlink sigh 100000times:(( boy was really sweet 2 actually wana find for me. we walked back to where we went & settled down but its no where @sign :'( forget it. im totally sorry abt today's very random fonts, i don;t know why, i just felt like it. ha ! (:

hmm, aft which we wento simei, den to his aunty hse for steamboat? but i didnt had any, cos i;m really full. Oo ya btw i shopped, hees. boy got me a guess? bag. haa!
den i got myself 2tees, & a slipper. & a polo for my dad!(; && 3 nail polish ! yay!



& finally, wento tampines to visit xuanxuan ! shes damn cute, ha! & her ahma, yi-po (bf's popo's sistr) gave me bazhang! ha.she made it all yoou know.:)
\aftmath, HOMESWEETESTHOME!


DARLING , URE THE MOST AMAZING ONE I EVER MET .
BABY XUANIE@ so CUTE @!

No comments: